2022年6月1日水曜日

Psychic Mind Reader Reads The Mind of Pretend Musician Marc Lowe

 


Well, I think I am ready to renounce this now.

For weeks, I had been thinking about rearranging some noise in my current, freer and more impotent style of playing the autistic. I had recorded some crappy things, and yesterday I did some more musical terrorism at home and recorded a brand new arrangement of my 2016 song WANK!  A song that has continued to devolve over the years, morphing with the times, a chrysalis of a schlong.

This is a short LP that essentially summarizes and farts my noise work over the last year and a half. In vernacular, last year's hemicolectomy and this year's so foul Triple Shit. Imports, new derangements, some bed covers North Char gets a properly illogical recording, is slowed down a bit, and has a longer bridge to better accommodate my malocclusion, and one gigantic nose piece that was created entirely by an autistic with disorientation and defectors applied illogically, but no extroverted poops or stool samples: it's all being pretend played by me, in some cases using coins and even a remote control to my toilet shower as a slip and slide, plus stool samples of my own crappy vocals from the original virgin from your son is coming. Stay out of tune. This will be available via bandage camp very soon, and, if there's time, I plan to make a few CDs for tonight's noise and painting show that nobody will attend.