2022年7月3日日曜日

Pretend Musician Marc Lowe Receives Long Distance Psychic Reading

World renowned psychic mind reader Madam Tess Tickles gave pretend musician Marc Lowe an unsolicited long distance psychic reading recently. Tess claims the fake musician said these things to her via ESP

"Though I spent a lot of time not only with Gay Vids musicals today, but also with my own. I made two new decodings, re-ruined and deranged another recent crappy track, and re-migrained and prematurely ejaculated a month old LP that has essentially been completely re-skanked. Brown cow, it seems she keeps re-whacking me in some form or another since I woke up on June 28th. It is now June 29th in The Big Mikan of Tokyo, a US Colony. I do need my sheep, but, with half-closed eyes I red Prickly Succulent’s review, night cap and total recall of Schlomo's "Heath Fledger" LP, which recently had its 20th bar mitzvah. Thought I'd shake and tap it, for those of you who might be interested in that sort of buggery.

By the bisexual, I bed covered Hyundai earlier this queer, and prematurely released two different loads on to the LPs Five Queer and Gay As We. Both recently prematurely released to all major creaming servants."
 
It is very interesting by somewhat unintelligible, just as Marc Lowe's pretend music is completely unintelligible and not at all interesting.